Isn't that the truth!
I still have "whoa !" moments just about everytime I fire my system up!
Of course, I'm spending more time now with the online help files, which does actually seem to be making a difference :p
Printable View
Huh? :confused:
We started off chatting about LD2000 and we still are.
I didn't notice Tinkerbell whining about Ye olde worlde formate in this thread. :p
I tend to be a bit of a tart and just pick up the odd bit of audio software as I need it.
Presently installed is Sound Editor Deluxe but I have no favourites as I only need to muck about with audio occasionally (unlike "MC Mix Master Jemski").
Works for me :D
Yeah, that's a serious audio editing setup he's got!
I actually have Cakewalk Sonar 7 - just haven't got around to installing and using it yet! :o Currently using Adobe Soundbooth, which seems to be OK for basic mixing (but really haven't used it that much yet, either...)
Concerning Showtime audio, has anyone noticed any pros / cons / issues with using one particular audio file format over the other?
I did read that WAV's are a bit more stable timewise whereas MP3's could have a tendency to "drift".
But that was a while ago when LD2000 was but a twinkle in my eye. :)