hrm.. they do seem to be missing some color information... but thanks for uploading that...
i will be posting soe cool stuff soon..
My name is Alec BTW
Printable View
hrm.. they do seem to be missing some color information... but thanks for uploading that...
i will be posting soe cool stuff soon..
My name is Alec BTW
here is another one
Alec, James,
Links to short videos. First is Gyro, with green turned up - looks pretty much as preview screen on Moncha - of course I don't know what it was created to look like!
Second is Beam4 - projects nothing like preview. What is the difference between the files?
I think I will have to build a souncard DAC - I know this is being lazy, but could you point me in the right direction for a suitable sound card?
http:www.vimeo.com/2605183
http:www.vimeo.com/2604611
Thanks, David
Here are some videos and pics of LaserBoy with Gas! :D
http://www.akrobiz.com/laserboy/stuff/12_22_2008/
Still uploading! ...
James. :)
That first link might have you confused!
It should be http:www.vimeo.com/2605138
well the videos are pretty good james.. a little short but acceptable :D
I wish I could get a better sync on the spiral scanned raster images.
Those look SOOOOO COOOOL with the naked eye. :D
BTW the audio track in http://www.akrobiz.com/laserboy/stuff/12_22_2008/MVI_7578.AVI still freaks me out like a Pavlovian dog. That's keeperX calling! :eek::D
James. :)
Hi my neice took these pictures of the laserboy Abstract files came out good I thought I would share.
i got beam2 file to work in Pheonix Live! but the others did not work - will try again