Yea, that is what my avatar is... I think. ;) Looks the same as that youtube animation once it stop moving sideways.
Printable View
Yea, that is what my avatar is... I think. ;) Looks the same as that youtube animation once it stop moving sideways.
Here try this one. :rolleyes:
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/tess.ild
Thanks for pointing that out! :D
James. :)
ewww... so BAD!!! Lil red squiggly line that looks like it was trying to wrap itself around a box at some point...
Worked that time, thanks!
I have no idea why that happened!
I made another tesseract in LaserBoy and saved it as a single frame. It also opened as a 2D image. So I saved another 3D frame and it worked fine. Then I tried the tesseract again and it worked fine!
Weird! :rolleyes:
James. :)
Allthat... You need to optimizes this stuff before you radiate it! :D
All you get from me is the bare minimum of points in 3D space necessary to make the image. If you try to scan that raw, you'll hurt yourself!
James. :)
Interesting subject
I found this animated GIF a while ago and I was going to extract the frames and convert, but I just didn't get around to it
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...&pictureid=475
Edit:
Just realised this is the secod link in the initial post
After looking at that for a while, I have come to the conclusion that thing has to be made (would have to be... ;) ) out of bubbles... or the outer material wouldn't strech like that.