Cool - thanks!! :)
Printable View
Cool - thanks!! :)
I love it!! Lumia forever! - Tim
Looks great- got any projector pics?
I know what you mean when you say "photos don't do them justice". It's impossible to capture the ghost & magic factor.
-Mike
Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy... :D
O.K., i've been playing again today and these are the results...
Basically these Lumia Effects were all done using simple abstracts in LivePRO. The brightness was set to the beat of the music and I used the LivePRO/Winamp plugin to provide the sound feed.
I used one of Laserman532's lumia wheels placed static in front of the galvos on my RGB projector, I then placed a focussing lens in front of that (+4 diopters) so I could project (focus) an image about 6" across onto my projector screen about 6 feet away. Sadly I didn't have a tripod for the camera (as i'd already used it to hold the focussing lens), so the image may be a bit shakey as my arm gets tired.
These effects are much better (read 'different') than the first set, It's nice to have some reaction of the effects in time to the music, again the videos really don't do them justice.
Inparticularly the 'White Rabbit' song by Jefferson Airplane fits nicely with the abstract... 1960's LSD and all that flower power stuff ;) :D
White Rabbit: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs3VETVu_jU
Cantus: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WlXHNzbKeS4
Zen Garden: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_N6JojVL4
Mumbai: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EBVfonqB67M
Cheers
Jem
jem,
which zen garden cd is that from ?
very psychedelic lumia !, interesting timed to the music beat
:):):) very nice :):):)
It's by Tangerine Dream, see here...
http://www.amazon.com/Parc-Tangerine.../dp/B00008DCR9
Good album :)
Jem
Hi Jem
Excellent work...really nice vids.
The effects are quite amazing....:D