Sure Thing Al
I will PM you the details
Rob
Printable View
Sure Thing Al
I will PM you the details
Rob
Ok Thanks, I'll put in the post tomorrow. Will be 2nd class but you should have it by Thurs at the latest. I'm good for it. :)
49 for me please Matey.
I'll pay on the day (if not sooner). ;)
28 and 44 for me please
pay on the day:)
thanks
Cheers Rob
Me numbers are .......
9 .......
29 ....... and the bonus number is ......
39 ......
and dont forget to shake yer balls rob :D
all the best ... Karl
I'll pay on or before the day if thats alright i'm in california so i cant really attend lucky # 13 please :eek:
your right crudd :(
edit:born in the wrong country i guess
The raffle is open to Non UK members but only if they are attending :)
Rob