At last...My second projector is here!
:):):)
I'm too much happy Mates!!!!!!:p
Finally "baby" no.2 is born!:)
Thanks a lot-lot-lot to Bridge and Rob *stanwax*.
They allowed me to make a nice new RGB projector.
Bridge send me back my "old" ble unit: its power is much more than I always wished: over 300mw (i written a post about this "miracle"...:D)
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6791
Sorry for ugly quality of pics.... but I'm in hurry now... I MUST to play something with my new baby!:p:p:p
I'm so excited! (You don't think bad, please>:))
More better pics next days.
Greetings to all Folks!
And one more time thanks to Peking/Runcorn Laser-Wave Team!
Steve
p.s.1) Eagle's pics has been taken at distance of about 70 meters far from my window.
p.s.2) I know... white balance is not perfect....I have to test some other color settings.... now I'm very tired.... sorry...
9 Attachment(s)
Second RGB unit completed!
Second RGB finished and working!:)
RS800RGY is dead.... now a new RGB is born.
I haven't used not even the original case from Laserword...too deformable:mad:.... too thin baseplate...:mad:
So I am completing new case. I made a wood case (special marine wood, 2cm thickness). Inside I placed - at the upper level - the alu board for modules and optics, 1cm thickness.
At ground level there is another alu board 3 mm thickness for PSU's and galvo's drivers. Obviously both alu boards are ground wired each other and with main 220V ground too:D
Alignment is not good yet.... but I will work hard next weekend to fix it....:p
a.s.a.p. I'll post more pics.
Following pictures are dedicated to Rob and Bridge...:)
and all of you, of couse.
Thanks a lot Mates!
Greets!