Glad I checked in on PL for some reason my subscription emails are going to the ether... Thanks for arranging this Dave.
Printable View
Glad I checked in on PL for some reason my subscription emails are going to the ether... Thanks for arranging this Dave.
I just sent out most of the PM's.
Those of you who haven't received a PM, I just need to check shipping prices. It turns out 6pcs of housings is pretty much right on 500 grams, and thats the point where the price doubles from $7.40 to 16.50.
Oh, and the othewr thing - can everybode please write their pl username in the pp payment - I know most of you :D , but not all
Sorry Dave, money is tight, can I please pull oit of this buy?
Hello Dave, I have been pondering over this for some time now.
I would like to get
12 5.6mm
6 9mm
and I would like to get some of your other brass-ware, I will message you
No problem. Ill send details thru
Ill keep the GB open till the end of the weekend - If anyone else wants in, thats the deadline
Money sent... Even remembered my pl name for once. Looking forward to a diode group buy to fill all my unused housings...
Hi Dave
thanks for keep it open :cool:,i would like to get 3 x 5,6mm. Please sent me a PM about the shipping cost
and i transfer you the money.
cheers
Matias
Hey Dave, please count me back in :)
Most who paid were shipped today.
There are a few still to pay, as soon as you guys do, Ill ship some more
Thanks :) whats the ETA on shipping, or do you have tracking number for us?
Shipping via airmail is 7-10 days :)
Hi Dave!
I would like to get 4pcs 5.6mm and 4pcs 9mm (red copper) diode housing.
How much is the shipping, and how can I pay for you? It is possible with paypal?
When you can send the package (approximately), and where can i give you my address?
Thanks,
Robert
Hi Robert,
Sorry man, Group buy is over.. It was going for 2 months. Thats plenty of time for anybody to make up their mind ;)
Hi Dave,
You are right, but I joined this site 10-17-2014.
Then next time.
Thanks,
Robert
The goodies arrived. Thank you! I'm an idiot though... I already bought copper 9mm diode holders from you several months back. I REALLY need to take the time and go through the mountain to see what's really there in the off chance I actually find time to do anything with any of it!:p I come across more crap I don't even remember buying.... duh!
Got my diode housings today, all labeled and packaged well. Thanks Dave, you're a great guy to deal with. :)
Mine arrived today, thank you Dave!
Got mine today, thanks!
I received mine last monday! that TNT shipping is way faster I guess eh? :)
I was sort of shocked with what sort of box was used for this
Hehe, was it a box that usually holds laser software?
Thanks Dave, got mine today :)
On quad multimodes, say 520 or 445, its also necessary 2mm efl on all 4 diodes for stacking beams and obtain better 'square' FF beam profile. With 2mm on Nichia 1w 520 for example, NF beam is 1,7x0,98mm on one diode. stacking 2 diodes is 3,4x0,98mm, so 3,4x 3,92 after expansion (x4) great for 4mm aperture scanners. With G2 lens, NF is 5mmx1mm, so stacking makes a 10x1mm beam, 10x4 after expansion :(.
Isn't it?