Dear Jennifer Sonnemann
Thank you for your promt reply.
I have examined the warrent on your web site closely and at no point does it state there is a 3 month warrenty on "light sources"
may i draw your attention to the warrenty listed on your site at
http://www.laserworld.com/uploads/media/Laserworld-AGB-01-01-09_en.pdf
under the limited warrenty
7 Limited Warranty
(1) For the case of delivered goods which are defective, consumer has the legal regulations as far as not marked differently in the following terms.
(2) Used goods have a warranty of one year to end-customers. This does not apply to merchants and firms.
(3) The customer is a merchant in terms of § 377 HGB, he/she has a warranty of one year on new goods.
Clearly it states there is a warrenty of one year, at no point what so ever does it mention "light sources" have a 3 month warrenty.
It states there is a 1 year warrenty on goods. I'm not sure where you get "3 months" from?
Could you please explain this.
I maintain i have never mis-used or damaged the dongle, I would like you to return it so i can have an indepedant expert examine it.
As I don't belive the problem is my fault, this problem has exsisted since new but only now deterated to the point it is now.
With best regards / mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Robert