Any interest in another lot of these?
Printable View
Any interest in another lot of these?
Hell yes! I'd be in for at least two, and maybe 4 of them...
Same price?
Adam
Possibly 3 x red and 3 x green, all mounted. Won't be able to definitely commit for a short while though.
Price would be the same at $35AUD inc airmail shipping - extra $5AUD for mounting ring.
I was planning on only doing red and blue plates, however I have lots of mounted 532nm plates on the shelf :)
Have you ever glued a waveplate to a bps? If so what glue did you use?
I did this with just some epoxy on the corner. Was time consuming to be sure you had rotation a narrow window just right before glueing.
- - - Updated - - -
I did this with just some epoxy on the corner. Was time consuming to be sure you had rotation a narrow window just right before glueing.
- - - Updated - - -
I did this with just some epoxy on the corner. Was time consuming to be sure you had rotation a narrow window just right before glueing.
I was looking into uv curing adhesive, but stupid edmundoptics charge me 25euro shipping for a small 27 euro bottle :mad:
Anyone know a source with less shipping costs?
Just buy glaslijm from bison. €7,95 from the local bouwmarkt.
As a rock after 10sec exposure with a uv-couterfeit keychain led.
Same refraction index as bk7.
Best advise award 2013 goes to bart, thank you!
I'm interested in 1 blue and 1 red wave plate, mounted. Thanks