Carl--take the stairs to the next floor -if they are in one-- the door will be open- you should hear something. any way somebody will soon also be at the loading dock... wishing I was there and best wishes to all attending
Printable View
Carl--take the stairs to the next floor -if they are in one-- the door will be open- you should hear something. any way somebody will soon also be at the loading dock... wishing I was there and best wishes to all attending
We found him.. all is good with the LSO class!
Found other and had our first day of class.
See y'all tomorrow.
Little over 2 hours away from Newton..
Here is the group picture from SELEM 2018.
I had a great time! Thank you to all involved.
Attachment 54423Attachment 54424
Says invalid attachment. Photoshop me in:cool:
Says invalid for me too.
was tired so bailed early without saying bye to most of you, thanks for the warm welcome to my son and I, we will be back next year!
christof
Wow. That was nothing short of a life-changing religious experience.
And I'm an atheist. :)