I'm just about to set off so don't start anything with out me and save me some space to set up.:D
Carl
Printable View
I'm just about to set off so don't start anything with out me and save me some space to set up.:D
Carl
Here's a couple of photos of the setup in progress...
I don't think the streaming is gonna work, as the signal is crap :(
More to follow... *warn [popcorn]
Too bad I could not make it this weekend. If the live streaming does not work, just posting a new picture avery 30 seconds will do thanks [popcorn].
Have fun everyone, will try to make it to the next.
Wish I could have been there with my new HeCd ! Maybe next time though, with more toys ! :D Hope you guys have fun :)
Here's a few more:
:D
*warn*warn*warn
Did you get the biccys sorted out ? *retardo[popcorn]
Why Yes! A whole bag :D
Here are a few more photons *retardo
Just got back from UKLEM 4.5...
What a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This has got to rank amongst one of the best LEM's ever (for me anyway). I don't really know why but this has just been the most enjoyable laserfest ever. Perhaps it was the great venue, maybe the great company, maybe even the lasers, chocolate HobNobs and dodgy BBQ'd burgers, who knows what it was, but i've had one hell of a day :D
Thanks to Jim for organising the superb venue, and to Rob for playing with my projectors and twiddling lots of things so that it emitted lovely photons all in the correct order, thanks to Dan for the biccies and setting up my iPhone to control LivePRO (that's *really* cool :)), to Andy for the Kit Kats and his help, to Richard for the computery bits and great conversation ;), to Mark for the impromptu LivePRO tutorial and Simon, it was great to chat as always. Carl it was great to see you again and to see the old projector case being put to good use, and John It was great to meet you as well. Did I miss anyone?, if I did I apologise.
I only wish I could have been around for the outdoor lasershow that's taking place now it's dark. I've just had a conversation with Rob and he's *very* excited, as is everyone else. The atmospherics were pretty perfect for outdoor beams, a natural slight haze in the air. I only wish I could have stayed to see the CuBr fired up outside.
Anyway guys, if you read this before going to beddybyes, thanks for your company today, you're a great bunch of guys and I can't wait till the next meet.
Cheers
Jem
P.S. It's the first time i've had a chance to really put my new CT6215h scanners to the test properly. OMG!!:eek:, these scanners are truly superb :D, the scan angle is MASSIVE and they are so crisp and clear :D
Jem,
Here's a few more photos of the outdoor beams. *warn
Enjoy!