I'll take 5x blue LASORBS and 5x red LASORBS (10 total) please.
Let me know when you are ready to accept payment.
My postal address will be my parents in the UK. Will PM it later.
Cheers
Rich
Printable View
I'll take 5x blue LASORBS and 5x red LASORBS (10 total) please.
Let me know when you are ready to accept payment.
My postal address will be my parents in the UK. Will PM it later.
Cheers
Rich
I'll take one red and one blue lasorb.
groet, matthijs
Ok, then please put me down for 3 Blue Lasorbs.
Adam
Put me down for at least 2 blue Lasorbs. I may buy more but won't know for a couple of days.
I'll take 4 Blue please.
I'll have 5 blue please. :)
What is the time frame for this GB? Is there a dead line for jumping in on this?
I'll take an additional red and blue lasorb... since the price just went down, I might just as well have a spare of both.
So two red and two blue lasorbs in total.
Thanks.
Matthijs
I like to get two blue and two red lasorbs, thanks!
-Wolfgang