where did you order from?
Printable View
where did you order from?
THINK: who has more to 'lose' from these things being available like they are: Steve or Some Co (or Co's) that has spent a ****ton of $$ on waaaay overpriced, shall we say, certain German-designed / built projectors incorporating 445s... it's NOT Steve you / we have to 'worry about', leading the cavalry-charge against-these, TRUST me on that...
Steve is y(our) FRIEND, trust me on that, too... think about it... :cool:
peace....
j
Wrong thread.. :s
..
Also remember that this all went mainstream. So there a shit load of projectors being sold today.
chad
Eek. Put me down for one, ASAP.... *retardo
cheers..
j
PS - I haven't forgotten you on the '600-series' questions, m8... but I guess we've both been a little 'distracted' as-of-late, eh?... http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ons/icon10.gif ...will be in-touch... :cool:
ciao
God NO, My dad was a former Marine. Snap in and hit that target son, make a nice group, squeeeeeze that trigger!
You know this one, right, courtesy of the Marines:
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life."
I bet you didn't see that coming.
Seriously, I have friends that make their sole living working with scientific, medical, and industrial lasers, Its a knee jerk reaction that I worry about.
Steve
And my reply to this is.....can't find a projector in stock locally.....