Pangolin's Customer Service is Number 1 in my book !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Pangolin
By the way -- one thing I am sure many folks here on PL can attest, is that you might get better answers (and many times, exclusive offers) by writing directly to us, and by email. Forum posts are great and all that, but... a lot of things can be missed, or will take many many many words to completely explain. Who wants to read a long forum post :rolleyes:.
I for one can attest to that.... I won't go into details but I had a real odd ball request that I submitted on the Contact Form and received a phone call form Bill in about 30 minutes. I expected him to say no but all I heard was sure we can do that.
One other time I ordered the TC2000 SMPTE controller on a Monday and choose 3 day air when Pangolin was unable to ship it until the next day they upgraded the shipping to "Next Day" at their expense.
Jim