-
Does anybody know, if the project is still active?
I wrote to Jacob several times since 6 weeks and also ordered an Ether Dream a week ago. I didn't receive any answers of confirmations at all.
And does anybody have experiences with customs by ordering one to the EU?
I stumbled across Memo Aktens OpenFrameworks ILDA-Library (www.memo.tv/ofxilda/) that works together with the Ether Dream and wanted to try it. If this project is not active anymore, do you have a recommendation for a creative coding library and a ILDA-DAC?
Thanks a lot!
-
...ordered on 8/23 and the order status is still "pending"
-
I spoke to Jacob a couple days ago and he said the next batch would be out in about two weeks.
-
Add me to the boat waiting for more Etherdreams, J4cbo should put a note on his website.
-
-
-
Unfortunately I have spent about twice my income this past month on laser related gubbins, so, despite wanting to play with an etherdream, I'll be waiting a little while for this!
Do you have many in stock Picasso?
-
I am not a seller of ether-dreams. Just pointing out the new lower price and what I'm going to guess is the official reseller.
-
Ok, cheers. Still want one (or 2 or 3) though!
-
Anyone know is the DMX functioning with LSX and this DaC
Thanks