Don't set the curtains on fire *retardo
Don't set the curtains on fire *retardo
oh and its not so bright as you think. i dont know abotu pangolin but LSX makes all beams not so bright unless i add up points. if a image got alot of points to draw to, then it gets brighter. but the lesser points(like a square wich is just 4 points) is really really really dim youl start to think there's something wrong with the green module lol but if i copy that event with those 4 points 50 times over it gets helluvalot brighter.
then you know its impossible to hurt the eyes using simple graphics unless you copy stuff over each other.
Yeah well if you have 3w then make a square of 4 points. I bet i can stare into that beam for an hour without damage...although id still wouldnt because im not taking any risc not 0,1%.
Orrrrr its a issue with me that the beam is so dim.
Am I the only one thinking why 3 watts to stare at on a wall (at best), into (at worst)?
3w is not 3w when the software gives a much lower signal then full 5v power.
But were dwelling offtopic:/
No, your understanding of what is causing the perceived brightness decrease is lacking.
chad
I dial my projector down to 1 watt when I do laser shows for my family. Even then, they feel it is a bit too bright. I couldn't even imagine how bright 3 watts would be.