Looks great!!! You obviously gave it much thought. Just currious is it possible to "tie" the 2 mod inputs together so you have 1 mod input that controls both channels?
Printable View
Looks great!!! You obviously gave it much thought. Just currious is it possible to "tie" the 2 mod inputs together so you have 1 mod input that controls both channels?
Don't worry about the shielding :) As for the 10A - I'm afraid that this type of driver is not highly effective for high currents. Thermal Dissipation, etc...Quote:
make sure you oversize the traces and use heavy copper so it can pass some current. A lot of the new devices need 2-6A and once the 1w green comes you might need 8-10A. ALSO MAKE SURE you put a full ground plane on the board.
Why not? The concern is that the driver may have 1 or 2 independent sbs channels.Quote:
Just currious is it possible to "tie" the 2 mod inputs together so you have 1 mod input that controls both channels?
What does "sbs" stand for?
Standby threshold current mode - yes (many people call it "SBS technology")
Standby beam suppression
Ok, I thought it was referring to beam suppression but I couldn't figure out what the first S stood for.
Attachment 39316 Attachment 39317 Attachment 39318 Attachment 39319 Attachment 39320
Board dimensions 50x50x10(20)mm
2 channel highside driver
12V DC
2A per channel (Max 2.5A with extra heatsink)
4A (6A with extra heatsink) TEC channel (tested with 12706 and 12708 TEC's)
Separate (2) SBS with 0.1V sensivity
Real softstart
Laserdiode protection with dc-dc onboard operation
Overheat protection (with extra NTC sensor, eg on housing)
Ready to plug connectors
PowerGood, overheat and modulation LED's
And something else interesting in my thread soon
Looking good!...
You're going to post a price??Quote:
And something else interesting in my thread soon
And this too.Quote:
You're going to post a price??
Actually I'm worried to death with my Chinese DPSS and is now I develop for these my own driver. At the moment I have the 10A version with bi-directional TEC controllers, current, temp and LD forward voltage monitoring :rolleyes:
keen to see how this progresses, subscribed :)