Here's my take
Attachment 38676
Printable View
Here's my take
Attachment 38676
Yeah that's real cool how the "7" is part of the prism and also the input beam . I missed that at first .. Nice !
Oops typing at the same time araugh.. man.. that's cool too !!
Wow! Great submissions guys! Keep them coming!
Adam
Ok this is my final offering .. beg if you must butt no more from me .. that's it . .
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps4ff5c46e.png
Yeh I luv goin online after a few ..*DZ heh.. sometimes not-so-much the morning after lol ..
Ok this thread has seemed to run its course. I'm going to set a deadline to close submissions for the SELEM 2013 logo for Monday July 1st. So if you have an idea scribble it on a napkin, take a picture of it with your cell phone and get it in by the 1st. This should give us enough time to vote on it and get the final copy to Adam for embroidering.
Thanks,
Chris
Get your last minute ideas in by Monday so we can vote.
Ok I've opened the voting for the 2013 SELEM 7 Logo.