Originally Posted by
White-Light
I don't know why people try and defend slow service.
I've never made a transaction with Andrew so can't comment on him personally, beyond saying that the limited contact I've had with him in the past has always led me to believe him to be an upstanding guy. But to put this in context, I buy a lot of things on the net and next day delivery is usual. Sometimes 2 days although that is getting rarer now. If anything takes a week domestically, then I would be furious no matter what the value.
People expect good service and $350 is not a small amount to most people. If you run a business, you're number 1 priority should be customer service. 15 months would literally put you in breach of the law in the UK (over here you must deliver goods to a consumer within 30 days of the formation of a contract).
It's also not for me to tell anyone how to run their business, but you have to wonder how many sales get lost by people put off by the prospect of an open ended wait, especially if they have business needs that depend on it.
Just my 2 cents.