-
Just a little public service announcement for the US peeps. After this LEM, the UKLEM is going to only be once a year so... a lot of our European brethren are looking to make the pilgrimage to THIS one and, an epic time it's shaping up to be. Only a couple short months to go! Get your passports in line and airline tickets booked now while they are still reasonable. >:) *retardo
.
.
You KNOW you wanna.... :)
-
A MONTH OUT! Airline tix are STILL only around $550 from Newark Liberty. I just checked. Go ahead.... click BUY. You'll regret NOT doing it. >:)
-
Headed to the airport in 10.5 hours.... you STILL have time! :)
-
Have fun. I'm going to Williamsburg this weekend to visit the fake England at Busch Gardens.
-
Have fun, Brad. I'm sure it will be a pleasure to travel without the moving van full of equipment!