I Likeit!!in its latest rendering !! Thanx !!
BoB
Printable View
I Likeit!!in its latest rendering !! Thanx !!
BoB
Welp, with no further objections, the 2008 SELEM logo has been sent off for digitizing. I'll probably have the first logo on a shirt by the end of the week to see what you guys think. Lets just hope they don't repeat last years mistake! Thanksfully, Buffo caught this mistake last year before we started putting the logo on more shirts!
Ok, so ignore the fact the the output of the prism is wrong, again! It will be fixed when we start on the shirts. Here is the first test embroidery. If there is something you don't like, we have 48 hours to make a change so it can be re-digitized for free. I need a list of how many we need for the first order of shirts and what sizes.
David;
I'll get you the list today.
Shirt sample looks good. If we fix the order of the RGB beams on the prism we should be OK. (Just a thought - do we want the web address for PL to be in all caps like last year, or lower-case like it is in the sample? Thoughts?)
Adam