Payment page is almost ready.. awaiting confirmation and possible changes from James! :)
Printable View
Payment page is almost ready.. awaiting confirmation and possible changes from James! :)
I see a SELEM project in the making... :D
Yeah! And you're waiting on all the parts too! :D
Looks like we will have 15 kits to sell (out of the first batch of 25). I'm going to hang on to some to take to SELEM with me and I think drlava wants to play with our new toy as well. :D
Don't panic! I have already ordered more of the DC/DC things. Those have the lead time. All the rest of the parts come in about 2 days! :D
James. :)
The Purchase thread:
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...5288#post55288
:)
hi, is there any way to avoid using that dc/dc converter? i cant find d106e anywhere... where can i buy one?
If you go with the original design, you would be using +/-12VDC from the computer power supply. But that requires that you have a desktop computer and you can get to the power supply! Alternately, you could use the +/-15VDC that powers your scanners. In either case, put some filter caps on the board near the power pins of the op-amps, accross each input voltage to ground.
http://www.akrobiz.com/laserboy/graphics/laser_m_95.jpg
James. :)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserB...pleted_kit.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserB...ted_kit_01.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserB...dio_dac_01.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserB...dio_dac_02.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserB...ection_amp.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/tweak.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
James. :)
Suuuuhhhhwweeeeeeeeet!
Does the kit come with a DB25 connector for ILDA ?