It DID happen :)
http://g.imagehost.org/0058/f11.jpg
Poor pic but I did it in a hurry as my fan burned (I won't repair that one), so it's only idling.
The color is awesome, and even at idle it gives 5 lines (maybe 6, not sure). What a great laser!
Printable View
It DID happen :)
http://g.imagehost.org/0058/f11.jpg
Poor pic but I did it in a hurry as my fan burned (I won't repair that one), so it's only idling.
The color is awesome, and even at idle it gives 5 lines (maybe 6, not sure). What a great laser!
5 lines on idle ! :cool:
Nice laser ya got there, can't wait to see some full power pics :eek: Nice one man, keep lasing *warn:cool::p
-Adam
*warn NICE *warn
*warn JOB *warn
Just dont aim it at any ducks while fishing....!!
Enjoy!!!
Steve
OHH!!! VERY NICE!!! I can't want to get my Argon laser!
It gives 5 mw, 5 lines at idle... According to the seller, it will give 65mw at 10A, which is pretty good for a 25mw rated laser. However I'll keep it a low amps to keep it happy for a long time :)
Trust me, after all the hours I worked on that, I do enjoy!!
Thierry