Yeah, James I really liked that demo! Didn't see it until just now.
Printable View
Wow. I used a Microsoft Basic 2.0 on an IMSAI 8080 for doing laser work. It was acquired from Showco by myself and photonbeam. It had dual 8" floppy drives, dual DACs and a Summagraphics 12" x 12" graphics tablet for point entry. My Apple II system was smaller, lighter and easier to use and replaced the 8080 for laser graphics. Photonbeam wound up with it when we divided up the Showco laser equipment inventory. I wonder if he still has it?
Attachment 56876
I appreciate your enthusiasm but I'm quite sure there isn't one thing about laser display technology that is "without a doubt".
It would be nice to have a conversation about how to use LaserBoy, what's inside, how it works, and maybe some ideas for new features.
James.
My point being, "without a doubt" you will get more direct interest for your software when potential users can "see" what kind of results can be achieved than just talking about how easy and versatile it is, and here are the commands. My time is limited at the moment but lets plan on a conversation.
I was thinking about having a conversation with anyone for everyone to see here, but you or anyone else is welcome to contact me directly by phone or other real-time communication. That's always fun!
These are all the mp4 files I've made to demonstrate stuff.
https://laserboy.org/centroid.mp4
https://laserboy.org/clipping.mp4
https://laserboy.org/math.mp4
https://laserboy.org/text.mp4
https://laserboy.org/tranz.mp4
James.
I guess I wasn't as clear as I might have been.
There is a new version of LaserBoy that allows you to do all kinds of ASCII text font rendering.
https://laserboy.org/code/LaserBoy_Current.zip