If you think you're onto something with a Projector scanner application contact Pangolin. I know in one of the LPF threads you were seeking someone to take this on commercially, you never know.
BTW Bill is away in California at a trade show atm.
Printable View
Sorry. I dont know what BTW Bill is. Did you mean this:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/23745...ould+also+like
Or this:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=123563.0
Or something else?
[popcorn]
Awaiting your reply Al >:)
:D
HaHa... PMSL at your drawing Jon:D
Just had a read through this thread, can't say I make head nor tail of it, but the image of the High frequency generator parrot stylee had me in stitches :D
You missed your calling in life Jon, you should have been a professional cartoonist ;)
I fink it is Mr MechHack ;)
heh, yeah, that's what I tried to tell all my teachers in school.. '..no, really, but I *am* 'taking notes', ma'am!..' *retardo
..Again, Sir methhack, I think you underestimate this Community...
[EXAMPLE] ..what's a few mouse-clicks, really... :p
...anyhoo, point-was, if you'd better-substantiate some of the tech-assertions, and supply real-world data to the counter-points from the experienced-world of actual laser R+D, vs airy '..no problem..'-replies? I think you'd find that there are those, here, that could likely help you with some of the issues that would clearly plague this design, for a commercial-application... There's some pretty-dern smart folk, here.. and I'm amongst the dumberer... :p
ciao
j
I see the artists signature on the fourth pic.
As I said before all details are now available on LPF post#150 - post#170.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f47/ho...ml#post1018221
You may also find an application: fast scanning camera + lidar:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f47/fa...dar-69383.html
@Mech, I'm sure you do but I'll humour you:
http://www.pangolin.com/QS/about/con.../contactus.php
Bill Benner is the CEO
No no! Don't use potatoes, they have too much starch!
You should use Bananas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtD4m...yer_detailpage