Thanks to discothefunkyhippo we moved some items around tonight. Main play space is 89% cleared of crap. But I do have some bad news, I drained the hot tub sorry! I would like to call this GhettoLEM.
Printable View
Thanks to discothefunkyhippo we moved some items around tonight. Main play space is 89% cleared of crap. But I do have some bad news, I drained the hot tub sorry! I would like to call this GhettoLEM.
Thanks for a good group of people. Had no trouble with anyone and so far nothing is missing! We will be doing another event in a few months Im sure.
I had a good time. It's always fun to meet up in person and hang with people that don't easily tire of laser-talk!
'Til next time.
- Jonathan
Newish SF laser guy here - I got invited to your laser meeting last night outside of the forums, but couldn't make it to due to working a show. Hope you do another one soon! I've got a few small 1-2 watt RGB lasers I've been working with, would love to see some nicer stuff up close.
We will 100% do it again, and soon!
here are the pictures my buddy Cal shot at the meetup
http://photos.moltengods.com/lasers011412/