Should I go to this?
Is this a good idea? :)
Printable View
Should I go to this?
Is this a good idea? :)
It's probably a bad idea that you should show up there as there will probably not be any 3 phase so there will be no way you could get your rocks off so just stay home where you have 3 phase and keep them balls energized.
You silly goat, Should I go to this? Is this a good idea? how about YEA you should go !!! you better go or the next time I see you, you won't be able to live it down, you scurvy dog, you'll walk the plank if you don't make it to CampLEM Mark I that's a promise, so be there or be square !!!
I really hope you can make it, would it help if I promise to bring you a Dr.X 6" Ti salute shell ???
HOLY CRAPOLA Did this just happen O_o. Flights booked And me getting sick saved me $80 on my flights. see y'all in a bit over 2 weeks
Ok, im in. Seeyah there !
I will bring a (gasps) a diode projector.
Guess I need to find my tent then.
There are a few people still working on flights. I recommend a Thursday afternoon arrival at Redding, if you can swing it. That way, we can pool resources a bit and avoid rental cars.
Flight pricing has been hit or miss, regarding Redding. I've seen the fares match SFO, at points. Just depends.
I plan to make a trip to Redding on Thursday the 11th and I can pick up one or two people and their gear that day. If there are more, I can take a different vehicle and grab more people. I assume most will need to head back on the following Sunday, so I figure I'll head back into town that day as well.
Also, I added a few minor updates to the top post.
- J