Originally Posted by
Bradfo69
Wait until next week when Adam is home from LDI and hit him up to ask about the details of an X-Laser Variance. I don't know a tremendous amount about it. Typically with a "non-X-Laser EZ Variance", you can obtain any legal projector and just report it when you file your annual report in late August. My variance for example, I filed myself with some assistance in completing the paperwork and, when I buy or add a new projector at anytime during the year, I'll just add it to the list when I file my annual report so, in theory you'd only have one variance. Now, I don't know if for example, you get an X-Laser kit and then say, someday down the road buy another legal projector from another manufacturer, if it works the same way. I don't believe so because of some sort of arrangement they may have with CDRH but... since I really DON'T know the true in's and out's of it, I strongly encourage you to talk to Adam and get the correct information.