They're only about 3-4 minutes apart.... in a fairly straight line. :rolleyes: And the B&B is cheaper with likely better breakfast. Oh, and there is a Wawa in between. But.... sshh.... don't tell anyone.
Printable View
Paypal sent. I am in for my 4th SELEM & super excited to see everyone again.
Going to be a much longer drive from New Orleans but worth it for sure.
Plus, I’ve never been to Dell-A...Where?
Big thanks to Adam, Brad and everyone else that make SELEM happen!
I wish you all the best.
Unfortunately, with some health issues from allergic reactions to meds and such, I am housebound for the foreseeable future. So, my wife and I won't be there this year in person.
First time in lots of years we will miss it. I would have loved to show off the new APPLE II interface Alden sent me a few months ago. The connection is still the same, as is the software interface, however he sent me a new analog controller that has many cool effects not on the previous model.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4L8_bGAP-s
still a couple glitches in the 6 or 12 o clock position but definitely moving forward. Alden recorded when he sent me the new analog control panel.
Have fun at SELEM
Bummer you won't make it. I managed to get the Amiga QuadMod16 working with LSD400, but haven't hooked it to a laser. A friend was over and we were talking about Amiga stuff and I was like this so doesn't work. After running some other utility that indexes the cards it started working when I went to show it non-working.
Very cool you are tackling the Apple II stuff! Document document document!
LaserJock - you beat me on the payment, but I just paid!
Bradfo - happy to support the venue, happy to pay the bar.
Hank thinks that polos don't go well with sandals and Hawaii flower print shorts. Black polo go with anything :p Black polo mafiiiiaaaa
My hardware list, if anything specific is needed let me know. I sold the Blackmagic ATEM But have HDSDI and HDMI capture dongles and stuff for OBS and all of the aux hardware as before. Maybe I will rent a trailer and bring a pinball machine or something. I will try to get my 3 x FB4 ready to go as well.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rGwXOI-DjikYgY9UBDTl4cLfb_Oo6AovmehFUZmIB1A/edit?usp=sharing