Hi Anthony,
my monkey brother, please contact with Rob, shipping together will save everyone's shipping payment.
Best regards!
Bridge
Printable View
Ok I have not been paying too much attention to thi sbut as my name is mentioned I though I should read fully.
Great news that we have go to 30 Pieces I am prepared to hold some in stock for anyone missing the boat on this GB so I will talk to Bridge about making the numbers up to 50 pcs.
Anyone in UK/EU who wants I can raise Google Checkout invoice for you or Paypal
I will get the details sorted from Bridge and we can get the buy on the go :)
Well done to Bridge for making this possible - I think if this coating is a hit this will surely be a Laser-wave standard product.
Rob
Thank you Rob. :D
Considering the jump in quantity, I'd like to be in for 2 of these as opposed to the original quantity (1) if the price drops due to the larger order quantity...
Thanx;
DDL
P.S. Are these 15mm or 25mm? I hope 25 ;)
I was curious about payment information in the US two sources are mentioned, so of course I am confused on who to send money (mliptack or gottaluvlasers)... And now with the post above how much to send :cool: I will assume it is still 30 euros ($37.53 @ the current exchange rate) rather than the discounted rate for the order of 50. Rob let us know if the rates change, I might get a spare...
Adam
adam sorry to go off topic but where in oregon do you live?
I will also buy a few extra to hold in stock as well.
Adam, it really doesn't matter who you send it to, we are both distributors. But I haven't seen Marc in this thread at all, so if youd like I wouldn't mind sending them off to you.
Regards,
Max Liptack