Dave,
Thanks for the link. Very interesting site. He does seem to have "some skills".:o
Printable View
Dave,
Thanks for the link. Very interesting site. He does seem to have "some skills".:o
The Arduino post by Wolfgang inspired me to start tinkering with the project i began on an Atmel XMEGA ages ago.
Previously, I had ported the Arduino PID code to the xmega, today I got the NTC front end working. Tomorrow Ill try to get the PWM working... Maybe :)
Attachment 51670Attachment 51671
I will post my Arduino software soon, I had to rewrite a lot, esp interfacing via USB to tty and LabVIEW. This is now pretty final but almost nothing is done for the LD driver. I am looking into a low noise setup, perhaps involving those ultra-low noise Zeners 2DW232 I had been studying for a while. But low noise and "PWM" (for TEC) are an inherent contradiction, so that remains to be seen..
Nice work Dave1
Oh, I see this thread is back to life ))
I suspect that my driver was born prematurely, it has linear h-bridge TEC section and uart interface, but I deliberately did not use digital temperature sensors there. So it was just an ordinary TEC controller :)
Finally something finished :)
Attachment 52372
A couple of changes later, I am pretty happy with this little guy.... Whilst it seems more than stable enough for my application which is in some projectors, I'll do some tests to see how accurate it is when i have a bit more free time.