You mean you have never hear of the "2.5 inch by 4 inch by 18 inch Device, Manual Adjustment Aid" ?
Steve
Printable View
lol is she playing with your argon again gus...? lol
Wow - today makes it exactly 3 years on PL for me, and this is the thread where I started...
Sniff... sniff... Memories!
Adam
If you're willing to make the trip, I'll throw some steaks on the grill and fire up the laser projector! We can have a few beers (got a case of Sam Adam's Octoberfest in the fridge), enjoy a good meal, and watch beamshows until we're blind... Whatcha say, Randy? You up for it this weekend?
Adam
Tempting!
Hmm, it's a tough call - your offer, or heading to Huntsville to start the new gig? IF it was really an option, I know which one I'd RATHER be doing!;)
If only my investment in lottery tickets would pay off so I didn't have to worry about the mortgage... :p
In light of recent events I though it would be interesting to go back to this thread and re-read all about the origins of the Clue-by-four. :)
Adam