I hope it doesnt get marked as a bug. I like this. Why would a event be overwritten anyway, if the user wanted it to be there in the first place:)
Printable View
I hope it doesnt get marked as a bug. I like this. Why would a event be overwritten anyway, if the user wanted it to be there in the first place:)
Actually I'm not sure anymore. I don't have time for thorough testing (still have 200+ pages to study for test on tuesday O_o ) but I got some mixed results.
I tested and what i said was true. At least on my lsx version/ copy wich is the newest lol.
Hey keep the tutorials coming I have been locked away doing R&D for the last year and half and really want to get back into using this shortly.
I am glad to see people are using this awesome software keep it coming I will jump in as soon as I am done with my other projects I wish I could make 1 day 48 hours that would help a lot.
Hey guys, I've got a probably easy to fix issue, but a it completely hinders my ability to work at all.
When I make a new show and put a track in (I am using .wav) and it thinks the track is 0:00.00 and when I fix the timing, it just will not play, I've tried not resetting time when putting in the track, used different file formats and undoing the repeat function. It just doesn't play, it also even has the waveform at the top.
Any ideas?
Nothing, only thing is the timer goes green but doesn't change from 0:00.00
Yup all set with the start and end points.