Hey guys,
Thanks for the MARRUM tip. Would have been easy to arrive at the wrong location.
Perhaps an exact street address gan be given ?
Also I was thinking, maybe a list of who's attending can be made ?
If we include home towns on this list we can combine travel.
I myself am coming from Rijen ( between Breda & Tilburg ) and would be happy to bring someone along who comes from here or who travels here and then joins me.
Sleep-over
I see you guys mentioning a sleep-over.
What do I need for that ? Just a mattress and a sleeping bag or should I book a nearby hotel ?
Education
As far as educating people goes. I am a certified LSO ( In german it's a Laserschutzbeauftragter ) .
I have given classes at local schools about safety.
If anyone wants to know more about safety we can throw in a small class, if wanted.
Best regards,
Peter Broerse

