-
1 Attachment(s)
Well I have managed to fix it ....
Attachment 42984
I have managed to realign the beam using an old DPSS 532nm laser and substituting optics temporarily.
Which leads me on to the next issue in my search for power.... the Q switch does NOT work like anything in the older 700/800 series :(
Fortunately, one google search later for the NEOS driver data sheet and the reason is apparent and makes this conversion much harder for the average person to do, luckily, I like a challenge !
The Q switch modulation is under total control of the Laserscope computer board.
I.E. The board supplies the modulation frequency, pulse width and controls the first pulse suppression. O_o
So for the time being, I have a lovely fat beamed 5 watt (ish) true CW laser... lol
-
1 Attachment(s)
Got some pretty impressive results tonight :)
Attachment 45426
-
What the heck is that thing that is doing all that greeen!?
-
DAMN... I think I just peeeeed a little...
-
W O_O W... you could pick-off 40W x 2, to hard-pump 2x 600s / BSC 'em together for ~30W of 640, add one of our 30W 'BluFlame's, and still have plenty of Green to mix-in! Dangarang!
j
-
What? How is this possible?
This should be in its own thread.
What you say? What 9000? There's no way that could be right.
-
Commercial Qswitched Green is available to 250-300 Watts. 600 Watts has been demonstrated in the lab environment. What is wrong with him having 106 Watts?
It is correct. ;)
Steve
-
You're basically saying that >100W of 532nm is unimpressive.
-
No he isn't. He is just stating that commercially available powers for Q-Switched green laser systems can go much much higher then 100watts. Often Q-switched systems are higher power then any CW system
-
It's good to see you got past the impasse. Was this by steady chipping away at the problems or a revelation? How is the beam? Is the frequency similar to the older units, as in around 10 kHz?