You did the lighting for Underground Sound 5? My friend has gone to there the past two years (we are from Cali) and raves about it.
Printable View
Im from Louisiana and I have been to that show for the last 4 years. Im dying to know the specs of the larger laser. That new venue is the shit. cant wait for next year now.
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1493830/MVI_1556.AVI
Sorry for bumping an old thread.. I found this one while searching for something else.. but I recently started using Froggys Fog and it works great. I found it they have a Westcoast location for shipping which is only about 15 minutes away from me. I'm going to email them and ask if I can do pick-up next time to save on shipping.
George Zima From Froggy Fog sent me a promo code for for 10% off total purchase to have PL use.
Zima09 is the promo code
Hope it still works :)
Nice :)
15characters