Here are a couple of them:
ILD Render (automatic-brain.de)
ILD SOS - Innolasers
Printable View
Here are a couple of them:
ILD Render (automatic-brain.de)
ILD SOS - Innolasers
To clarify: I'm the creator of ILD Render.
To trace bitmaps with ILD Render there are 2 options:
- using Inkscape to trace single images and render to ILD Render from Inkscape
- usinng Blender to trace images and videos to Grease Pencil and render these
Hope this helps. :)
Hahaha... you post confusing questions.
You say "line art" and are posting on the OLA SVG to ILDA conversion program thread. Both of those programs will convert SVG to ILDA just like OLA. SVG is "line art". I am not very familiar with bitmap tracers. I do know you can use Inkscape to trace bitmaps which will give you an SVG. Some of us here just trace the bitmap by hand in whatever program we use for laser art. Generally, there is a feature to display the bitmap as the background so you can trace over it easily.