Does it auto-renew each month, or do I have to keep visiting PayPal to re-up?
Adam
Printable View
Does it auto-renew each month, or do I have to keep visiting PayPal to re-up?
Adam
According to the documentation I read it will auto renew until you cancel the subscription or I manually nuke it. Guess I'll find out in about 30 days *exactly* how it operates.
OK, so what does this now mean?
Is this still a pay if you want to pay thing or is it mandatory if you use the forum?
Will everyone get an Admin PM explaining what is happening/what to do?
You don't *have* to pay. If you *choose* to pay, you get a few perks, such as the ability to change the tag under your user name, more PM storage space, and a few others. You also get that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing that you've helped pay for the cost to run the place, and for Admin's time to keep everything working correctly.
If you don't pay, you can still log in, post, send and receive messages, and all the normal stuff that you always could do.
Adam
Now sorted :)
And to a very worthy cause!
If you donate, goes your username then bold and blue by any chance?
Yes.
Adam
plus a few characters to make 15...
Is there a statistic on the percentage of bandwidth used by contributing members vs the bandwidth used by lurkers/googlers?