-
Chuck
Thanks, check your IM. I think I can make these work. Yes i only need one thanks and I'll keep the "pay-it-forward" in mind, excellent concept!!
I am sure glad i found this board as it is full of people with experience and willing the share and not just knowledge!!
You and guys like laserman523, gottalovelasers, doc, electrofreak and others have truly contributed to my project. Thanks :D
I consider myself lucky to be part of this community.
-
3 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the long delay but there were many mechanical items I that to figure out. First I received an "L" angle from Chuck (CRFultz). I bought two 1/4' thick plates to rest the laser module and the galvos. Next I laid out he laser, the mirror and the glavos. You will can see the laser coming out on the "front" part of the plate.
-
Hey Gil,
If you need a smaller bracket just give me the measurements and I'll mill ya one. I work next weekend so I'll probably have a few things to make for my projector.
Chuck
-
5 Attachment(s)
Chuck
Thanks I'll send dimensions tomorrow.
I drilled the galvo plate and counter bored the bottom part to hide the screw caps. One hole I could transfer directly the second hole I transfered by measurements. SO its a little off.
By the way the Tap Magic cutting oil does a wonderful job. I highly recommend it.
-
2 Attachment(s)
Here are the galvos mounted on their base plate.
Next step to mount base plate to optics bed.