Thanks, that is a good tip to know. I'll stick with Greenshot for Win10 screenshots, its far easier. & versatile.
Now I'm trying to absorb the essentials for creating animation frames from liquid math origins, by reading through your examples.
Printable View
You can make a directory of as many bitmaps as there are frames all in one shot. That's how I made the videos.
Update:
https://laserboy.org/code/LB_04_30_2021.zip
Fixed some bugs.
Changed
math to_frame
to
math to_space
I want to thank lasermaster1977 for all of his attention to this. He's been working with it quite a bit and he has helped me root out some issues. He's also proofread a lot of the documentation. I must say he has a lot of patience. Most people would just throw their hands up and run away. He asks some really good questions.
Huge update!
New visual features; infinite spider vector (for drawing) and (vector) direction.
Because of some examples from lasermaster1977, the whole mess of constructors for all of the line functions was re-written and it actually works now.
There was an issue of a real number (double) being an integer or not. Turns out, if there is some real math involved, an expression that should result in a value of 50 is actually over by a number that is in the 10^ -15 magnitude.
Did some major code cleanup. Fixed an ancient bug.
https://laserboy.org/code/LB_05_15_2021.zip
Let me know if you find any weird behavior, other than the usual.
BOOM!
https://laserboy.org/code/LB_05_16_2021.zip
Even better!
Thanks again lasermaster1977.
Yet another new version!
https://laserboy.org/code/LB_05_24_2021.zip
This one doesn't have any new recognizable features, but the menus are a bit cleaned up. Now all of the settings that make LB do its thing are two clicks away.
First [Tab]
Then pick a sub menu
There's all the settings in that sub menu.
This works from just about anywhere in the menu system.
I also did tons of code cleanup. It used to be over 95 thousand lines of code. Now it's only about 79 thousand.
And for the first time ever, parts of it are written in C++17 threads!
So, if you have a processor with a lot of cores, you might notice a speed increase.
I don't think there is anything new in the txt folder, but it's there for completeness.
As always, please let me know if your computer explodes.
James.