Russian hackers? Ransomeware?
Attachment 58326
Printable View
Russian hackers? Ransomeware?
Attachment 58326
Apparently your attachment was hacked. :P
This whole thing could be a self induced situation to allow them to do a huge information purge; like it was never there.
Well, it's kinda back up. I get nothing in my current feed, but if I look at my notifications, I can follow links there to content.
CQ CQ CQ DX
Calling from 58 Marshall Ave, Akron OH
On Ubuntu.
I'm finally home.
That is all.
James.
I just got my Covid test results today, Tuesday from a test on Sunday that I scheduled on Thursday.
I'm a winner!
I have Covid.
As soon I knew I had been exposed I did not leave the house.
I'm still isolating as much as possible so I had limited exposure to anyone previously.
I'm still contagious for another few days (I can isolate pretty good by now, kinda used to it).
I had two Pfizer shots in March and April.
No booster.
Boosters are by appointment that is more than a week away.
No wonder this isn't working.
I'm glad I was vaccinated.
I feel much better today.
I got it when Delta was dominant.
Now it has flipped to Omicron.
Omicron is the most contagious virus ever studied.
It's not a matter of if you will be exposed. It's a matter of when.
I'm getting my booster shot pretty soon.
I just got a big one without a choice.
I don't think we will ever be rid of it. It will just go from pandemic to endemic. Some variation of it will always flair up here or there. The whole world is just one petri dish. If we can't get an overwhelming number of all humans vaccinated then it will likely just always be ahead of us.
What symptoms did you have?
I got my Moderna booster about 3 weeks back at Marc's. I decided to stick with Moderna for the booster since I was already acclimated to the arm pain from the first shot. Back near the start of the pandemic, I remember hearing some expert suggesting that we will likely need an updated annual shot for covid just like the flu down the road.