I suzzypect your front mount arrangement 'aint helping much there Smoggers, really needs to be on a right angle plate kind of thing :)
Printable View
It's SO obvious when some other person, with an actual working brain, points out what is SO bloody simple to see to cure a problem!
Thanks Mr Seemoon :)
I'm in the second group --- Should I start machineing mounts ;)
HMike
I have paid a few weeks ago....but I'm not on any batch :(
If you have paid for the Lenses and your name is not on the
list... I would suggest contacting drlava...
Jerry
Rumor has it, that the optics are currently being AR coated for our use. This process can take some time depending on how it is done. Considering how many were ordered, it would be safe to say something vague... something like,
SOON.
Hi guys, I haven't updated the list in a while, will do that tonight.
They are to be sent out this week to me and then they will go out to you asap. I'm looking forward to seeing all you do!
Thanks for the update drlava...:cool:
Jerry
DrLava ---
I thought I paid -- If I didn't, PM me.
HMike