Damn, that was really nice!!
I need to get a pc up and running to run my pangolin card/software! ;D
WEEE....
Printable View
Damn, that was really nice!!
I need to get a pc up and running to run my pangolin card/software! ;D
WEEE....
In my opinion, pangolin's abstract generator is second to none. With 3 oscillator banks and the ability to use individual frames as an arbitrary waveforms, you can create just about anything you can imagine. Definately cool stuff...Quote:
Oh man....
I always knew that Pangolin had a cool abstract generator, but I never knew HOW cool it was. Damn Dave - that was just too cool!
Adam
David
Here's my DSotM RGB response... the optic I am using for the green is REALLY bad, from a dvd rom. I am waiting on an optic for it at the moment...
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9412/dsotmrgbzd5.jpg
:D I know it needs help but I could help myself... :twisted:
can you post this frame? nice to haveQuote:
Originally Posted by DZurcher
Just tried to send it to your email addy. The triangle was meant to be more grey in color and ended up turning a wierd color when the from was converted to ILDA. Should be easy enough to fix though depending on what software you use. Enjoy!Quote:
can you post this frame? nice to have
David
Its looking much better allthat! PM me your email addy and I can send you the ilda frame of what I created.Quote:
I know it needs help but I could help myself...
David
Where'd you get yours? I traced mine off a picture of the album... :D If you want go ahead and send it to my paypal eddress I just sent.
In pangolin, you can open a .bmp file in the backround of the drawing window and just trace over it that way.Quote:
Where'd you get yours? I traced mine off a picture of the album... If you want go ahead and send it to my paypal eddress I just sent.
David
Yea, that's how I did it in popelscan... Pangolin must have stolen that feature... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Ha!Quote:
Yea, that's how I did it in popelscan... Pangolin must have stolen that feature...
Email sent
David