Ah, so what happens when you've rotated an encoder past 360°? Does its value stay at the highest/lowest or does it loop?
Printable View
Ah, so what happens when you've rotated an encoder past 360°? Does its value stay at the highest/lowest or does it loop?
It stays at highest/lowest value from memory...
just got my remote zero sl and am reading through the info here, will see how far i get.
Reviving an old post here ......
Just curious....
Is the Novation Zero SL MK II still what people are using for midi control of a laser projector, or is there something better?
I am using livepro and quickshow on the fb3.
Korg Nanokontrol, nuff said ;-)
Novation remote zero nuff said
:-)
Talk about a necro-bump.
I have the Korg controller and love it.
anyone tried the Novation Remote SL25 controller for all the features of the zero plus joystick and launching ques all in one?
thanks!
In your opinion ;)...
Folks may have believed you about the Novation being the better controller, but you went and spoilt it with the last line - Of course you're biased if you have one for sale, you hardly likely to say it's not very good are you :rolleyes:
I've had a Novation, a BCF2000 and now the Korg Nanokontrol 2. Of them all I prefer the Korg simply because of the size factor, plus it's really easy to set up and use. Now... This is *my* opinion (i'm entitled to have one), you can take it or leave it as you please :)
I also guess the choice of controller depends on whether you intend using it along with a touch screen for cue selection, decisions, decisions :D