Hiya Steve
at first i thought you been at the sauce;) but then I saw it !!!:eek:...in fact I reckon its THAT B******D GREMLIN that found its way into Robs 168 >:)
Nice to see ya here m8
Kev
Printable View
i have just run that photo though a bit of software that i picked up from yoodooVoodoo.com this will enhance any demon images caught on camera
the software is awsome .... and shows any ghostly goings on ....
and well the photo does contain images of satin
the Devil is amongst us :eek:
check out the processed image below
Karl
Thankyou my friend - complete barsteward that you are ;)
Rob
Hi, A very belated thanks to all who made me feel welcome at the recent meet. I had to go on quite a long service visit trek for my company straight after the meet, so only just getting it back together.
I am looking forward to the next meeting, where I hope I will actually have something to show ( I am building Norm's DAC and galvo's)
Thanks again to all,
David
well,nice meeting.
I wish I could be there next time!