I thought we had phase 3... Are you... really thinking of... bringing the CuBr? :eek: :confused: *retardo
Printable View
I thought we had phase 3... Are you... really thinking of... bringing the CuBr? :eek: :confused: *retardo
SO -
If Newton experiences a brown-out when we light off the lasers, do you think they'll let us come back? :eek: :D
Oh and this year can we have some scaff at stage left and stage right to make the videos more even.....
Steve
No scaffolding -
But I've got a 10-ft cheapo "DJ Truss" rig I'll probably bring.
Good for several light-weight LED fixtures (;)), or maybe one or two laser projectors - unless they're over-built like mine, and you need a crane to lift it...:p
We can look into scaffolding, but it will eat into our time. We've got to get it all torn down and returned by Sunday before Home Depot closes at 6 PM. Also, who's going to pick it up? I won't have room in the Jeep - it will be packed to the gills as it is.
As for power, the 450 amps of 3 phase is in ADDITION to all the 120 V outlets. Plus I'll have a 50 amp 220 single phase circuit on stage as well. Bottom line - power is not an issue at this venue unless you need 480.
BTW, the 208 is wye connected, so no stinger leg to worry about.;)
There's plenty of water for cooling too. Enough to run at least a pair of Lexel 95's if we wanted to.
Adam
I just made my reservations for SELEM at Holiday Inn Express. I'm the only one who has made reservations according to the girl I spoke to. It's under PL instead of SELEM. You can always cancel the reservation. Adam took the time to get this deal for us and I for one can't afford to let it slip away. With the money you save on the room it will pay for a meal or something. I know some are staying at the B&Bs that are close by. So Adam I again thank you for saving me money. I do hope you're feeling better. Blessings, Cat :)