Dean and I go back to middle school and we are now pushing 60. We have always been interested in very similar things in very different ways.
In about 97, I started using a sound card and made precise sin stepped sweeps to play into a constant current source driving a reactive load, while simultaneously recording the voltage drop across the load.
Then I would find the peak values of each stepped frequency and I had a measure of frequency vs. voltage which at constant current is proportional to impedance.
Dean figured out how to model the elements of the speakers, capacitors, inductors and resisters in pure math la-la land.
And I could measure the actual thing.
You can see them both here.
https://akrobiz.com/speakers/metal-graphs.html
The results of my translation from the voltage recording wav to the graph of all (positive) voltages at every step was also a wav (never to be played!) of just pure data.
This video explains the process in exquisite detail.
https://laserboy.org/find_out.mp4
.

