I dunno whats in the hall - I have a Lexel with a 3 ph 32A - and I need to plug it in.
Does that help....
Rob
I dunno whats in the hall - I have a Lexel with a 3 ph 32A - and I need to plug it in.
Does that help....
Rob
Well... not going to make it this weekend... currently down with really bad flu like bug. Can't even have the light on without it making me feel sick. :-(
Jim, PM me your paypal details and I'll send you my fee as i don't want you to be out of pocket on hall hire...
Hope you're all having a fun weekend...
:(:(:(
another fantastic weekend filled with fun and laughter.
thanks to all those who turned up as meets are nothing with laserists and many thanks to jim for arranging the meet.
so so many funny moments which I wont go into, but I had tears running down my face Saturday night I was laughing so hard.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psi9n6kclu.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...pscdm4d5mg.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psbbgfiyhz.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps1jdrqsz7.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psi3nsjuxy.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psfctu2bep.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psmnfqw9zk.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psiuqolweq.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psdomnfxxd.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps9jq2rdwo.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psqdcnnu5w.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...pszrw0cfxq.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...pstvoecgug.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psq85p7yot.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps0khtzcyb.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psb7m4dett.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...pszcfecdql.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps2zlpnuqe.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...pslt1vnhjf.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psfgcesvo6.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psd3dlemrz.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psmrdddxmi.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psypv02xlu.jpg
dan has some video googles on which had a wireless link to the quadcopter rob was holding. so all briggs could see was what the quad was seeing lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnXjqn-VNEQ
A superb week; thanks to all(!) *retardo
Some photos 'n that below:
Maoam heating station (we also had a cooling station):
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7628.jpg
Constipated Rob:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7636.jpg
Jim going in for a post-sniff:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7638.jpg
HRH (formally the JenLas) is back looking better than ever projecting 'scope of the live audio:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7640.jpg
Kev WAS here(!)
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7641.jpg
Copper City; 30W collective total of some of the best wavelengths out there.
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7645.jpg
CupurmMaximus + CuBrumMaximus = Top Banana:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7646.jpg
CVL Plasma bore (cold-ish):
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7652.jpg
Yellow line warming up:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7654.jpg
Phat-lurvly-beam:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7666.jpg
Quadcopters... serious shit.
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7667.jpg
The best whitelight at the meet:
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7669.jpg
And finally some outdoor snaps of the new 30W all-OPSL thinger-thing.
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7671.jpg
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7689.jpg
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7695.jpg
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7697.jpg
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7700.jpg
http://danielbriggs.co.uk/laser/UKLE...9/IMG_7708.jpg
Fantastic Photo's Andy & Dan.
Also, great memories of such a brilliant and funny weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped out with my little projector, especially Rob & Dan. Great to meet everyone again and i'm looking forward to the next one :)
Cheers
Jem
Thanks for making me welcome on my first LEM. Amused to see me in the pics peering in all the boxes.
'Twas nice to meet you Adrian... Beware!, the LEM's become addictive ;)
Thank you for posting the pictures. :) It makes me want to get to one of these even more than I already do. I'm gonna start hounding buffo about picking one to commit to, (just 'cause I know it's on his bucket list as well) even if I have to front some of the funds for awhile. Maybe we can get some other US folks lined up. I REALLY want to get to one and have been pushing it back and pushing it back.
Do it Brad, all we do is dick around all weekend long. (cue the two gays for Comment)