I generally use the grid pattern to tune LFD and HFD and use the blanking off trick to double check... Always worked for me...
Printable View
I generally use the grid pattern to tune LFD and HFD and use the blanking off trick to double check... Always worked for me...
Where can I turn off blanking and can someone explain to me what are LFD and HFD
This is covered in greater detail (including pictures) in my updated scanner-tuning tutorial which is hosted on Lasershowparts.com. Here's the link for those of you who may be interested:
http://lasershowparts.com/files/Arti...20Tutorial.pdf
This is normally done in software, but it depends on which software you are running.
As Mark mentioned above, those are the Low Frequency Damping and High Frequency Damping controls on the scanner amp. They are two of the three controls you will need to adjust when tuning your scanners. (The third one is Servo Gain.)Quote:
can someone explain to me what are LFD and HFD
These controls are very small, multi-turn potentimeters mounted right on the scanner amp. You will need a small jeweler's screwdriver to adjust them.
However, please note that there are other potentiometers on the amps as well, which is why it is very important to identify the LFD, HFD, and SG controls before you try to start tuning. (You don't want to be adjusting the other pots!)
Adam
Hy
I have Laserworld Scanner Set LW-50k and I'm using mamba software. I downloaded the 30k ilda testimage. I know where are LFD,HFD and SG located. Put in mamba i cannot find where to turn of blanking and how to change the scan angle, I use mamba 1.6, waiting for replay and i'm very thankful for the feedback so far :)
I can't remember how to turn off blanking in Mamba, but the scan angle adjustment is done by increasing or decreasing the scan size setting. It should be a slider that is labeled 0-100%. I think it's on the UGC tab at the bottom of the screen? (Been a *long* time since I fired up Mamba, sorry!)
Adam
Buffo thank you for the replay, made my first adjustments :)
ML videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6sWfFjxdU
Hi, anybody have helpfull material for DT40PRO tune? Where is LFD, HFD etc?
I have three sets with large mirror and all after several minute goes down with picture quality. ILDA is ~25cm after 170cm to projector. Text ~70cm lenght.
10kpps
Attachment 43183
20kpps
Attachment 43184
30kpps
Attachment 43185
20k
Attachment 43186
30k
Attachment 43187
The factory setting isn't good?
Your photos no good.
Take a picture which can be seen from the front of 'ILDA' and 'LaserMedia' and 'Oriented' test pattern.
Which software do you use? MambaBlack no good scanner tune software.
(I can use MB also and I thing the circle no touching is MB software bug, because is EasyLase test software show a good circle).