OK, thanks for that info. I think there is an issue loading the kernel32 DLL in 2000 to read/write the ini files. I should be able to figure out a work around but considering Win2K is going on 10 yrs old now I won't lose any sleep over it. :)
Printable View
OK, thanks for that info. I think there is an issue loading the kernel32 DLL in 2000 to read/write the ini files. I should be able to figure out a work around but considering Win2K is going on 10 yrs old now I won't lose any sleep over it. :)
Yeah, check out simplini:
http://code.jellycan.com/simpleini/
For dealing with the ini file.
I installed your updated software, but now i cant drag any files on the timeline :( i tried xp and vista... the old version worked fine...
Yea, you are right. Those are side effects of removing the .NET 3.0/3.5 stuff and replacing it with my own code. LOL. I'll fix that up and put out a new version soon.
Cool :) cos spaghetti is my favourite of all audio dac supporting softwares:) i had some blanking issues with old version, but i scanned test pattern with new version and everything is perfect !.. well except the timeline :) how can i change new EzaudDac driver manually?
There is a Spaghetti Google group that is a good place to post those types of questions. I would like all Spaghetti users to start using it so the everyone can learn from each other's questions and experience. I'd rather not see a bunch of Spaghetti bug reports and questions in PhotonLexicon and I am sure the non-Spaghetti users probably feel the same. I'm not saying this because I am annoyed but I see questions all over the place on here and I can't get to them all.
I upload 1.5.7.0 which corrects the .NET 3.0/3.5 removal bugs. Keep an eye out for any bugs when adding or moving animations around on the timeline and report how to reproduce them if you see any.
Also, DrLava gave me a new sound card driver to include so that is in there. I have not tested it so let me/him know if you see problems with it.
i just tested it out about 5 times and there is no crashing! and all the features work for me! :)
No crashing??
*Downloads and installs right away*
EDIT: Well its deffinately faster, I just got 1 error while trying to drag something on the timeline, so far.
it said somehting like "Object inference not set to ...."
Here's the details :)
Code:See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Spaghetti.Projects.Layer.RemoveAnimation(Int32 time)
at Spaghetti.Controls.TimeLinePanel.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Spaghetti
Assembly Version: 1.5.7.0
Win32 Version: 1.5.7.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Things/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/ODYZB11M.9LG/0HL9D71K.GTK/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0005_35c0997a3ccbc933/Spaghetti.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
Interop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Things/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/ODYZB11M.9LG/0HL9D71K.GTK/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0005_35c0997a3ccbc933/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
li5yrmzj
Assembly Version: 1.5.7.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.DirectX
Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Things/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/ODYZB11M.9LG/0HL9D71K.GTK/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0005_35c0997a3ccbc933/Microsoft.DirectX.DLL
----------------------------------------
Accessibility
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
----------------------------------------
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
you should post over on the google spaghetti page so gary can get a better look at this.
i have noticed if you reply there he will see it sooner and be able to help you faster!
try posting the steps you took to get the error and the exact error.
and for everyone else with spaghetti questions you should check it out too and ask your questions there or maybe give your ideas there too!
http://groups.google.com/group/spagh...software?hl=en